Taiwan in Egypt - Introducing TAIWAN's entertainment to EGYPT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Taiwan in Egypt - Introducing TAIWAN's entertainment to EGYPT

Mark Zhao criticised for pretending to cry

Nancy
    Nancy
    Admin

Mark Zhao criticised for pretending to cry Empty Mark Zhao criticised for pretending to cry

Post by Nancy

Mark Zhao criticised for pretending to cry Mark-Zhao-criticised-for-pretending

The winner list for the Golden Bell award was leaked out before the award ceremony. Tao Zi said that after she walked into the venue, she was told that Mark Zhao won the award for Best Male Actor. The fact that Hu Gua won an award had been guessed correctly from the atmosphere in the award ceremony. “If it was not Hu Ge, the organisers would not have dared to greet him in such a friendly manner. I say, come and see him receive his award. He looked shocked and I guess that the winner must be him.” Internet fans speculated that Mark Zhao pretended to cry when he received his award but Tao Zi felt that he had been wronged. “We should investigate how the winner list has been leaked, not put the blame on the celebrity’s reaction when he won his award. “

Hu Gua and Xiao Zhe said that they had no idea about the list had been leaked but their wins have been predicted by Tang Li Qi. Yesterday, while recording FTV’s , Hu Gua said that winning the award was just a matter of an evening; the programme itself is the one that will last long. Meanwhile, Xiao Zhe who was celebrating for the Hakka TV drama said: “Although the winner list has been leaked out, it will not affect my dad’s happy mood of me winning the award.”

Source: 88News.net
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:49 am