Taiwan in Egypt - Introducing TAIWAN's entertainment to EGYPT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Taiwan in Egypt - Introducing TAIWAN's entertainment to EGYPT

[2009] - احكى يا شهرزاد - "Tell me, Scheherazade"

Nancy
    Nancy
    Admin

[2009] - احكى يا شهرزاد - "Tell me, Scheherazade" Empty [2009] - احكى يا شهرزاد - "Tell me, Scheherazade"

Post by Nancy Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:29 am

Genre:Drama
    Starring: Mona Zaki, Mahmoud Hemeda

https://2img.net/h/i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af305/nancyluke/Arabic%20Movies/5006008600006666.jpg

Story (in Arabic)
    Hidden text:
    "هبة يونس" مذيعة تليفزيون الناجحة تستيقظ من كابوس مفزع، جعلها تدرك أن شقة الزوجية التي تعيش فيها مع زوجها "كريم" بلا أبواب.
    "كريم" نائب رئيس تحرير جريدة قومية يسعى لأن تجعله التغييرات المتوقعة في الصحافة القومية رئيسا لتحرير الجريدة، ويتعرض لضغوط قوية كي يحث زوجته على الكف عن إثارة الموضوعات المحرجة للحكومة في برنامجها "نهاية المساءبداية الصباح".
    في محاولة لإنقاذ حياتها الزوجية من الانهيار تبدأ "هبة" سلسلة من الحلقات عن قضايا المرأة، وبالرغم من إدراكها أن قضايا المرأة في جوهرها قضايا سياسية، إلا أنها لم تتصور أنها سياسية إلى هذه الدرجة، ولم تكن تتخيل إلى أي مدى يمكن أن تتقاطع أزمتها الخاصة مع أزمة "أماني" - العانس المتباهية بعذريتها، نزيلة المصحة النفسية أو "صفاء" التي قضت عقوبة طويلة في السجن لارتكابها جريمة قتل أو الدكتورة "ناهد" التي أجهضت نفسها واعتقلت في مظاهرة فردية أرادت فيها فضح الرجل الذي خدعها

Story (in English) - Google Translation
    "Heba Younis," the successful television presenter wake from the nightmare of frightening, make them realize that the couple's apartment in which they live with her husband, "Karim" with no doors.
    "Karim" deputy chief editor of a national newspaper is seeking to make the expected changes in the national press was the editor of the newspaper, and is under strong pressure to urge his wife to refrain from raising issues embarrassing to the government on her show "The end of the night the beginning of the day."
    In an attempt to save her marriage begins to collapse as "the gift" a series of seminars on women's issues, despite the realization that women's issues, in essence, political issues, but they did not foresee it to this political class, did not imagine to what extent can intersect its own crisis with a crisis, "Amani" - Tabby Almtbahip Badhiritha, psychiatric inmate or "serenity", who spent long sentences in prison for the crime of murder or Dr. "Nahid", which itself was aborted and arrested in a demonstration where an individual wanted to expose the man who cheated

Trailer

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:31 pm