Taiwan in Egypt - Introducing TAIWAN's entertainment to EGYPT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Taiwan in Egypt - Introducing TAIWAN's entertainment to EGYPT

Show Luo wears pink Hello Kitty pajamas to sleep; Rainie dumbfounded

Nancy
    Nancy
    Admin

Show Luo wears pink Hello Kitty pajamas to sleep; Rainie dumbfounded Empty Show Luo wears pink Hello Kitty pajamas to sleep; Rainie dumbfounded

Post by Nancy

Show Luo wears pink Hello Kitty pajamas to sleep; Rainie dumbfounded Show-Luo-wears-pink-Hello-Kitty-paj

88news.net

October 30th, 2009

From taking part in “Hi My Sweetheart”, the relationship between Show Luo and Rainie Yang initially was a bit awkward, has quickly heated to falling in love with each other in the drama, their relationship was so good that it had shocked their manager. Rainie Yang also revealed while they were filming in Hangzhou, she had once personally saw Show’s pajamas, it was a pink one-piece short sleeved Hello Kitty pj along with a pink butterfly headband, she was dumbfounded on the spot!

“Hi My Sweetheart” is about to air on November 1st, officially joining the Sunday idol drama war. On 29th of the pre-film event, Rainie Yang mentioned again about how the two did not get along before, it was all because of a misunderstanding, which caused Rainie to feel that Show was a person full of pride, hard to get along, bad temper, not that handsome but is quite a good actor; but after working together in “Hi My Sweetheart”, she thinks this is the first time she actually got to know Show. This is because Show is completely modest, caring, very good attitude, a “very manly” person. After mentioning these attributes, Rainie hadn’t forgot to ask Show, “Does this make you happy?”. Although many people think Show is a bit feminine, but Show stresses, “I may be a bit feminine, but I will be very manly when needed!”
    Upon hearing this, Rainie immediately broke out saying when they were filming in Hangzhou, because Show and Rainie were living in rooms next to each other, there was one time when Show and his manager were walking back to their room to get something, the moment Rainie saw Show’s sleeping attire she was dumbfonded! Show was actually wearing a pink one-piece Hello Kitty as his pj, even with a pink butterfly headband on his head, feminine to the max! Show at the side generously admits, his usual pajamas are indeed like that, and is also willing even to fight with the girl he likes because of wearing so.
    such good feelings; will there be any opportunities to develop feelings outside the drama? Rainie answers first, she thinks she indeed fell in love with Show`s character in the drama “Da Lang”; when the drama first started filming, Rainie was very “ìron teeth” (very sure) thinking since Da Lang’s image is so funny, there is no way she’d fall in love with him. She never thought the more they filmed and the further she was into the character she loved Da Lang even more. Show also admitted he had fallen in love with “Chen Bao Zhu”; they also disclosed, as long as they’re dressed up as the characters of the drama, there will always be more physical intimacy between them, but once their drama outfits are taken off, there is absolutely no feel between the two.

translated by: tdrama*addict @ http://asianfanatics.net
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:22 pm