Taiwan in Egypt - Introducing TAIWAN's entertainment to EGYPT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Taiwan in Egypt - Introducing TAIWAN's entertainment to EGYPT

The War led me to raise awareness of cancer

Nancy
    Nancy
    Admin

The War led me to raise awareness of cancer Empty The War led me to raise awareness of cancer

Post by Nancy

The War led me to raise awareness of cancer 301009_nancyajram

Nancy: "The War led me to raise awareness of cancer"
    Saturday, October 31, 2009

Source: 5star.co.il

Google Translation:
    Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram who was recently appointed Goodwill Ambassador for the Middle East has confirmed that interest in breast cancer awareness began after Israel's war on Lebanon in July 2006, pointing out that it is noted that the disease had increased, such as other kinds of after the war.

Nancy began to hear from some families and people close to some of them infected with this disease, I looked analyze the cause of the proliferation of this disease, and explained that a number of reasons, including the war that caused a lot of pressure and nerves that govern the relations of men among them, you may consider these details are not important, But nervousness over the long term lead to the disease.

She was later discovered that all diseases are caused by nervousness, especially among women, and I want to note is very important to ladies who have children do not breastfeed their children, medicine has proved that the mother who breastfeed their children do not get breast cancer, Breastfeeding is a key factor preventing of this disease.

The Lebanese singer that women today because of development and interest in the form of chest and prevent it from sagging keen to take a special injection stops breast milk, and prevent it from ossification does not breastfeed her child, adding that the injection is the main cause of cancer.

Nancy revealed that it would have preferred to be ambassador to the elderly and the infirm, the elderly are said weak point, and brought in no sadness when I see TV ads in one old man left his children, and I think in the future ..
    I say, O Lord, Esther Akrti.

Confirmed she is happy her daughter Mila, and said I was invited to my Lord had a daughter and not a boy, I am breastfeeding her until now .. Not give her formula milk.
    She noted that her marriage to a dentist make medical awareness is increasing, she certainly increased awareness of these after getting married with Fadi, he has contributed to the consolidation of my knowledge good health.

Nancy Ajram was joined to the family of the United Nations Children's Fund UNICEF to become a Goodwill Ambassador in the Middle East and North Africa.
    Nancy said that the feeling of motherhood increased my desire and passion to stand by the world's children and support, and I hope to be a point to add something useful to the Sea of UNICEF.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:13 am